Birdwood Farm Day
The Birdwood Farm Day Committee invites community groups and information / educational stalls to participate in Birdwood Farm Day 2022.
National Motor Museum, Shannon Street, Birdwood
Sunday 22nd May 2022 10am – 4pm
(Sites may be accessed from 8am)
- Food/drink vendors $160 + 10% profits
- Retail $120
- NFP (not for profit) food vendors $120
- NFP retail $60
- NFP information/education – no charge
Site fees must be paid prior to event date
- Sites are up to 6m x 3m. Stallholders must provide their own signage, tables, equipment, marquees and sandbags for anchoring. All marquees must be secure with appropriate weights to hold marquee safely.
- Vehicles must be off site by 9.00am.
- You must provide your own power source. Any generators and/or electrical cords and appliances must be tested and tagged prior to the event or will not be permitted to be used on site.
All food products must be sold in accordance with State food handling regulations, and all food businesses must have a Food Business Notification Confirmation Notice and reference number.
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE AND SAFE FOOD HANDLING IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STALLHOLDER.
All applications must include a current copy of public liability insurance.
Stallholders must agree to abide by all current COVID safe requirements for markets and COVID safe directions by event management, including the registration, implementation, and display of a COVID Safe Plan.
Acceptance of applications is at the sole discretion of the Birdwood Farm Day Planning Committee.